Hardly a day goes by without media reports of some form of white-collar crime.
Our experts provide advice not only on dealing with situations connected to white-collar crime and on their legal classification (e.g. criminal law, financial criminal law), but above all on preventing white-collar crime, to help you avoid nasty surprises. You gain an awareness of the problem, so that solutions can be found without time pressure, without loss of face, and with greater efficiency, with the help of an interdisciplinary approach that combines expertise from the areas of tax law, financial criminal law, criminal law as well as accounting and IT.
The specialists at LeitnerLeitner help you to establish an internal organization oriented on efficiency, transparency, and the current developments in compliance management. Our services include, in particular,
- Assessment of specific conditions from the perspectives of tax law, financial criminal law, criminal law and finance
- Support with the reorganization from a tax law and (financial) criminal law perspective
- Analysis and assessment of key processes (procurement, sales …) from a forensic point of view
- Assessment of fraud prevention systems
- Representation before the authorities (proxy)